Placing an order
- Add the desired products to your shopping basket to order them.
- Fill in all of the required fields and choose the most suitable shipping method to complete the order.
- The total cost is then displayed on the screen.
- This can be paid via an online bank transfer or using another payment method.
- The contract enters into force when the amount payable is transferred to the bank account of the online store.
If we cannot deliver the ordered goods due to stock running out or for any other reason, the purchaser will be informed as soon as possible and the money paid (including the shipping cost) will be refunded promptly, but no later than within 14 days of receiving the notification.
Please mark all special wishes to the information box before placing an order or contact us by email or phone!